Can also be used on:
- Steel knives, swords, armour and other steel furnishings.
- Wood such as furniture and carvings, the wax delicately enhances grain and 'flame' patterns in the wood, even instruments like cellos, violins, etc.
- Non-Ferrous metals like bronze and brass fittings, handles, etc.
- Paper like kites and model aeroplanes as waterproofing and reduces drag on model boats.
- Leather of all kinds, shoes, upholstery and clothing without spoiling colour.
- Marble and stone items.
- Plastics and rubber seals.
Also comes in a 200ml and 3L container.
I have used this on wood, leather, brass & steel knife blades. So far it seems very good. The tin I purchased was very small but it is amzing how little you need. I have done about 10 knives & sheaths & lots of brass including a big 105mm howitzer shell and only used a small ammount of wax.
Customers Also Viewed